Current Network Status.
We proactively update this page Monday to Friday, between 0800 and 2000 hours. Outside of these hours, customers should contact technical support for assistance.
Some customer using Vocus Data services may be experiencing congestion related internet issues due to unprecedented demands at this time. The Vocus Network Operations Centre are closely monitoring the health of our network and shaping traffic as appropriate.
Some customers using Vocus Voice services may experience intermittent call failure. Due to increases in voice traffic, carriers working with Vocus are experiencing congestion on voice interconnects. Engineers are continuously monitoring the situation and adjusting traffic as appropriate.
COVID-19 Customer update:
Along with the wider telecommunications industry, Vocus has been closely monitoring the rapidly evolving COVID-19 situation.
As an essential service, we understand the important role we have over the coming weeks to you our customers, our people and New Zealand as a whole. Our Network Operations Centre and Network Service Centre will be actively monitoring the Vocus network with extra care and attention during this critical time.
Vocus will also be putting in place additional high-care processes throughout the duration of the government imposed lockdown to minimise the risk of customer impacting events.
Effective from 12:00am Thursday 26th March till further notice:
Vocus will put in place restrictions to ensure minimum disruption to our network.
- There will be additional restrictions and reviews in place – all networks planned work will be put on hold with the exception of essential maintenance and restoration.
- All work relating to 'Essential Services' will be reviewed and prioritised on a daily basis to ensure continued support for the community.
- All network provisioning requests for business continuity will be prioritised on a case-by-case basis.
- All provisioning requests will continue with some exceptions in place to mitigate risk.
Network Maintenance and Fault Restoration:
- The Vocus Network Service Centre remains fully operational, monitoring all activities closely and is contactable 24x7. Please be aware many of our team members are operating remotely from their homes.
- All fault restoration activities will be performed as per normal throughout this period.
- The standard Vocus Incident Escalation process applies.
If you have any questions please contact the Vocus Network Service Centre on 0800 862 876 option 3.
Thanks for your understanding.