The following provides a summary of how we hold and use your information:
Visitors to our website
If you are just visiting the website, then we collect and store the following information about your visit:
- The operating system and the browser your computer uses, and any search engine you are using
- The date and time you are visiting
- The URLs of the pages you visit
- Your email address if you provide it.
- Your interactions with us on the website and any other digital platforms.
We may use that information for the following purposes:
- Measuring the number of visitors to different parts of the site
- Measuring the effectiveness of our advertising
- Measuring your interactions with us including aggregating this information across digital platforms
- Publishing aggregated information about usage patterns
- Sending you electronic communications
If we think it is necessary, we can disclose information to relevant law enforcement authorities, such as the Police or the Department of Internal Affairs, in accordance with the appropriate sections of the Privacy Act and as noted below:
We may use your information for the following purposes:
- The purposes listed above in relation to visitors to the website;
- Processing your orders or applications;
- Providing you with products or services requested;
- Registering your details and offering you discounts or benefits and fulfilling any requests you may have in respect of any loyalty or reward programmes or anything similar;
- Billing you;
- Debt recovery;
- Settling accounts with those who provide related services to us;
- Dealing with requests, enquiries or complaints and other customer care related activities; and any other general administrative purposes;
- Carrying out credit checking and scoring
- Contacting you about our products and the products and services of selected third parties which we believe you may be interested in (unless you ask us not to) and other forms of electronic marketing;
- Carrying out any activity in connection with a legal, government or regulatory requirement or use in connection with legal proceedings, crime or fraud prevention, detection or prosecution;
- Sharing your information with other networks or public sector agencies for the purpose of monitoring and investigating fraud and other offences.
If you do provide us with personal information as described above, we may link this information to your Vocus customer profile. We may also use this information to improve the website for different customer profiles. If you are a Vocus customer, the Standard Terms and Conditions will also apply.
Changing this policy
We may change this policy at any time by changing or removing existing terms or adding new ones. Changes may take the form of a completely new policy. We will tell you about any changes by posting an updated policy on our website. Any changes will apply from the date we post them on the website.