An online billing tool which allows you to create alerts and customise reporting... all designed to help customers analyse their call usage, patterns, and trends, and ultimately to help manage costs effectively.
For example, you can group and summarise your spend, identify cost drivers, assess the effectiveness of toll free campaigns, forecast future spending, and identify / stop unauthorised calls, all from our free online portal.
- Free to all Vocus customers (NB: some customers may need a change to their services/account setup so that we can make Visibill available to your account)
- Automated 24/7 reporting and graphs
- Monthly activity at a glance
- View online or export to Excel or PDF
- Monitor costs and real-time usage against budget
- Customise your view by drilling down by departments, individuals or cost centres
- View and download historical invoices
- Setup email alerts
Go to visibill.co.nz and enter your account number and your Visibill password.
You'll find your account number at the top of your monthly invoice.
If you don't know your password, use the 'Forgotten your password' link.
- Navigate to the Account Management menu on the bottom left of the screen and select Email Alerts
- Select the type of calls you would like to monitor and the frequency of the alerts.
- Click the 'Add New' button, which will create the alert and list it under Current Alerts.
- Select Email Addresses under the Account Management menu to identify the email address you want the alert to be sent to.
- Navigate to the Managing Personal Usage tab - here you can see the usage and the charges of individual numbers.
- Click the line number to toggle between Unallocated, Personal and Work calls.
- The records for that number will then show in the correct column on the front page.