Vocus Data Centre Access During Covid-19
In order to ensure the health and safety of our staff during the Covid-19 pandemic, we have outlined the criteria for access Vocus Data during each Alert Level.
We understand that you may be inconvenienced by these restrictions, so we appreciate your patience during this time.
Alert Level 2 - Data Centre Access
The below outlines the measures we are taking to ensure the ongoing safety of your staff, our staff and other visitors. We require strict adherence to these instructions.
- That you adhere to hygiene measures recommended by the Ministry of Health
- Practice physical distancing and frequently wash your hands
- When entering any Vocus site, please scan the QR code at the entrance - there will be no exceptions
- All visitors must comply with instructions and/or signage detailing specific procedures or directives while on-site
- If you are feeling sick, or have potentially have come into contact with Covid-19, please refrain from entering any Vocus premises
As our data centres are shared facilities, please ensure you follow the hygiene measures recommended by the Ministry of Health. We request that all visitors comply with instructions and/or signage detailing specific procedures or directives while on site.
Our data centres are in full operation, and we will continue to perform essential maintenance to keep them fully operational. We aim to action all customer tickets swiftly, however, delays may be experienced due to increased activity and heightened processes and procedures during this period.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or speak with your Vocus contact and we'll be happy to help.
Take care and stay safe.